Joe
Joe, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.
20508815

I have recently purchased a home with a Bosch Alarm system

Customer Question

I have recently purchased a home with a Bosch Alarm system installed. I have no information regarding previous codes to arm/disarm and would like to clear all memory of past codes to start setting up the system from scratch. Can you assist? Regards Steve.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Hello and good afternoon Steve,

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Please reply back with the model number of the unit.

I am just seeing if you still need assistance with this problem? The reason I ask is because I see that your question has not been answered sooner and I wanted to make sure if you still needed help.

In some cases a question may sit due to several different reasons. My objective that I wish is to make sure that if you still need help that I can at the very least reach out to you and attempt to help you.

At this time please feel free when you are ready to reply back to me and ask to continue working with me, another expert or if you no longer need help please just let me know exactly what you wish to do.

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.

Thanks,
Joe

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay Joe, I have misplaced the manual but will track it down over the weekend. Following that I will forward the model number. Then we can continue. Cheers.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Joe, my apologies for the delay in getting back to you as I was unexpectedly called away for a few days but am back to get this sorted.
You asked for the system model No. It is a Bosch Solution 16plus system. I am looking for a way to clear all past codes to set the system up from scratch in my new place. Having now had a decent look at the manual, I am wondering would I be best to get some on site help to assist with the set up? Your advice would be appreciated. Cheers Steve.