Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Can you help me. I have a non monitored Honeywell alarm and

Customer Question

Hello can you help me. I have a non monitored Honeywell alarm and it started chirping.. Which I can't stop
I opened the metal control panel and now the key ad is beeping with a tamper alarm
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Depending on the model # ***** the Honeywell alarm, and also the pattern (e.g. one beep, two beeps, or interval at which beeping happens) there may be one of several problems.

For instance, you might have a low battery alarm... check the AC power connection to the alarm box. And you will have to reset the tamper alarm for sure... do you have a code to enter to clear alarms? if so, try entering it (after checking the AC power connection.)