Joe
Joe, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.
20508815

My Control 4 has a message" waiting I cannot get it to work!

Customer Question

My Control 4 has a message " waiting for network" I cannot get it to work!
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for usingjustanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with yourconcern today.

Here are a few things to try, Try pulling the batteries. Then press the red 4 button 4 times when it comes back up after re-installing the batteries. On the SR-250 press #, *, 1, 3, 4, 1, 3. This will remove the SR250 from the mesh and rejoin. Anything really further will require cpro to reestablish. And possibly working with the manufacture, it is possible that the remote has failed as well.

I am just seeing if youstill need assistance with this problem? The reason I ask is because I see thatyour question has not been answered sooner and I wanted to make sure if youstill needed help.

In some cases a questionmay sit due to several different things including the amount of thedeposit/question value, time it was asked, the complexity of the question,number of experts that can help you at a certain time, lack of detailed infoand so on. My objective that I wish is to make sure that if you still need helpthat I can at the very least reach out to you and attempt to help you. I maynot have exactly the experience to deal with a certain problem but instead ofyou not receiving any answer at all I would at least like to reach out andattempt to help you.

At this time please feelfree when you are ready to reply back to me and ask to continue working withme, another expert or if you no longer need help please just let me knowexactly what you wish to do.

Thanks,

Joe

Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Did you try the above things mentioned?

Thanks,

Joe