Neil, Technician
Experience:  20 years experience in the alarm industry.
15873252

I have the Netrome blackbox cameras. They all work fine. What

Customer Question

I have the Netrome blackbox cameras. They all work fine. What I need to find out is when I try to go back and look for replaying days some are not highlighted. I can see the files but cannot open. Do you know what I need to do to see like the 6th of this month? lino
Category: Home Security Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
on the 18th of this month it looks like there has been an archive or backup. if you can tell me how to look up the 6th, I would appreciate it. you can call me @***-***-****.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Neil replied 1 year ago.
Hi Is everything before the 18th no longer highlighted?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
From the 11th to the 28th is highlighted
Expert:  Neil replied 1 year ago.
Then the 11th is the earliest you can go back to... Everything prior to the 11th will have been overwritten and is not recoverable I'm afraid... To get a longer window within which you can search for past footage you will need to fit a bigger Hard Drive or alternatively adjust the motion sensitivity of the record mechanism.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have hooked up an external drive. Can we use this or move everything from my computer D drive on to it for mor room
Expert:  Neil replied 1 year ago.
Its not ideal to use an external drive... I would upgrade the internal drive to a 2TB... What is the model number of your dvr unit?