Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I have had my system since early summer. I don't have a 4 number

Customer Question

I have had my system since early summer. I don't have a 4 number code. I also seem to have many, many times the system is going off for no reason and often when I have not set the alarm. The sounds and talking are too loud-my cat is scared to death when it goes off. Recently, we have had bad storms and the electricity is off. The noise for this is deafening. I need help or I need to get rid of this system. Jeanette *************************** Help Thank you
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Good morning Jeanette, I sure understand that.We can work on here like this but its lower to get all the fact and provide the best solution for you. But we can do it this way. But this problem I think would go much better if we can talk dot you think? Just Answer has procedure for this so I can call you. I am an independent technician.I will send you the offer now if you want me to call you about thins please rate this page kindly and then accept the offer and we can go from there. If not, then simly let me know on here and I will work with you here.Include your phone # ***** well so I can call;-)Thanks Jeanette.Tech Michael