To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma
53917824

I woke up and noticed the lights on the key pad were out. I

Customer Question

I woke up and noticed the lights on the key pad were out. I would like to know what the problem is (the system is in failure mode). Who do I call?. The manual I have is old. The system was installed many years ago!
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, good afternoon,I am sorry you are having this problem. May I have the make and full model # ***** your unit and also let me know if there were any storms or power outages in your area just prior to this event?Thank youTech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.