To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma
53917824

Prestige DVR

Customer Question

I have a prestige Dvr 3r and I loss image all I'm getting is input not supported on the screen I need help to put it back to normal settings I been having 3 month chatting with just answer technician electrician and seems like he is giving up cuz he don't
reply back please help me my dvr is H-264 prestige 3r
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
How old is your DVR?
Also do you mean that it records the shows,and plays the audio, but doesn't show the image?
Thank you
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Look this this my Dvr take a look those pics ! The only thing I move is is the resolution lower and ever since I lost picture and not able to sync nothing or show the program of my dvr this is for CCTV Security Cameras on my business not for personal use ! Security cameras ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why you haven't rely
Expert:  Neil replied 1 year ago.
Hi This message comes up when the resolution of the screen and the resolution of the DVR are incompatible... Is the screen connected to the DVR via the VGA port? If so try reducing the screen resolution and see if you can get a picture.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.