To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma
53917824

I Bought a Bose CineMate 130 Home Theater system. But I cant

Customer Question

I Bought a Bose CineMate 130 Home Theater system with sound Bar. But I cant get my wii game console to work, What do I need to hook it up to my Bose system ?

Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
How do you have the Wii console connected to the Bose? Or is it connected to the TV, and the TV connects to the Bose? Please elaborate.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Let me ask you this, is the Bose already connected to the TV and does it work for TV sound? Also, where specifically is the Wii connected (what cables to what ports on what device- TV or Bose)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes Bose works fine, even my Blue Ray player is connected to my Bose and my direct tv, it. it has a game connection on the back of my Bose that you connect too. But I cant get it to work

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Without details I will be unable to help you. I will opt out and perhaps another expert can assist.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no it doesn't work on the tv sound if I connect it straight to tv, I get a picture but no sound. all HDMI CONNECTIONS, There's one for tv, cal sat, dvd, game and AUX