Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I am supposed to interview position in professional

Customer Question

I am supposed to interview for this position in professional CCTV Systems, I have previously applied for the job and they had asked me if I had any experience with CCTV systems, they gave me a list of different CCTV system manufacturers but I couldn't
recognize any of them, needles to say I could not get the job, I was wondering if there's anyone outhere that Offers training or better yet a crash course in Southern California for different CCTV Systems and how they work.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I could not find any placces that did this in a classroom environment in Southern California as most give on the job training, but there is a very extensive online training course that can be undertaken.
It covers all subjects and you can purchase the online modules via my link below
http://www.eliteceu.com/CourseCatalogue.aspx?CategoryID=3&SectionID=1
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you