To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma
53917824

I have terminated my service with ADT. Would appreciate

Customer Question

I have terminated my service with ADT. Would appreciate your suggestions about how to disconnect the Safewatch Pro 3000 control panel and the locked gray box in the basement where the telephone line etc. connects. I have the key. I have to go out, but should be back by 3:30 Eastern. Would that be a good time to connect with you online? Also, do you want me ready to send pictures? Thanks! *****
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.
I can help you and will be around later on today. Reply when ready (but not before) and I will be alerted.
I look forward to speaking with you then.
Steve
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I've been called away on a work matter. I'll have to get back to you. Thanks!
Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
Ok, reply when ready. It can be tomorrow or in three weeks time :)
Steve