Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have 4 lorex cameras, viewed on main computer and a tablet.

Customer Question

I have 4 lorex cameras, viewed on main computer and a tablet. the tablet is via netgear. #3 camera is out. all connection checked. can the main computer be set back a few days when it was all working? the tablet keeps telling me invalid user. i am at a loss. please help.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. You can set your computer back if you have a Windows computer. That's called a system restore. But I don't think that will address your problem with the Lorex system. Have you tried resetting that individual camera? If not I would suggest doing that and assuming this is wireless I was paired again with the system. If you can provide me with the model number of the system and the model numbers of the cameras, and more detail on when you are seeing this error, I can provide more specific instructions. Mike