Neil, Technician
Experience:  20 years experience in the alarm industry.
15873252

how do i factory default a honeywell galaxy g2 20 security

Customer Question

how do i factory default a honeywell galaxy g2 20 security system
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Glen Moore replied 2 years ago.

Courtesy and respect for my time and efforts is greatly appreciated. Please work with me until I can either help you or opt-out. Thanks!

Would you happen to know what the installer code is?

Glen

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No glen unfortunatly I have no codes at all
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Still need to know how to restore factory settings
On a honeywell galaxy g2 20 . I have no codes and
Need to reestablish this alarm at 08.00 tomorrow
Morning
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Expert:  Neil replied 2 years ago.

Hi

Sorry for the delay...

I have a copy of the engineers manual and it shows no default function I could find.... You may need a valid user code and the engineers code to get into the alarm setups..

I can send you a copy of the engineers manual but it looks likely that if you have no way of getting any codes for this unit then it will need to have it's EAROM replaced...