Neil, Technician
Experience:  20 years experience in the alarm industry.
15873252

Sentry Safe wont open

I own a Sentry Safe. The key will not turn, so I put in the combination, but it just won't open. What do I do now?  It is a 14" X 11" closet safe.  Serial number U612705.

Hi

It sounds like the safe might have become jammed... Has not been opened in some time? If so then try tapping the safe with a hammer round where the door is recessed into the safe on the other side to the hinges. Then try using the key and tapping at the same time... You may need to be a little forceful...

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I just got it opened!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much. I will definitely contact this service again.
You are very welcome... If not opening the safe again for some time it would pay to put a little lubricant or oil on the locks...
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you. I will.
Thanks for the Accept