Glen Moore
Glen Moore, Technician
Experience:  20 + years of experience in home and business security.

How Do I get my Swann DVR to display on my android phone? I

How Do I get my Swann DVR to display on my android phone? I have the app downloaded but it can not find the server
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Glen Moore replied 4 years ago.

Courtesy and respect for my time and efforts is greatly appreciated. Please work with me until I can either help you or opt-out. Thanks!

You will need to setup an account at or similiar. The best and most reliable way to connect is with a static IP address that you get from your broadband provider. Other things to make sure you have checked is your firewall/security settings may be blocking the data and make sure you follow their directions for port forwarding (the have tech tutorials on their site). Also download NetWork Magic. This will help manage your network connections. You can also try nViewer from the Android apps market.