To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma
53917824

How do I open a Sentry V330 combination/keyed safe when I have

How do I open a Sentry V330 combination/keyed safe when I have forgotten the combination?
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  To-Shay replied 3 years ago.

To-Shay :

Hi there, very sorry for the delay....can you please confirm that you problem still requires my assistance, I will then be more than happy to help you. Kind regards XXXXX XXXXX

Customer :

I still need the solution.

Customer :

\

Customer :

I still need the solution

To-Shay :

Hi again....Ok, if yours is a 3 digit combination then it is possible to retrieve it from Sentry themselves. If it is a 4 digit combination code, then Sentry can only supply the original number that was issued....if you have changed it since it was originally brought (most likely) then the original code will not work (as expected)......further details to follow:

To-Shay :

Now, to proceed with contacting Sentry (Customer Service: 1-800-828-1438 or(NNN) NNN-NNNN8 am – 9 pm E.S.T., M - F)....please follow these details: Make a note of your safe’s Serial Number, it is
printed on the small label on the right side of safe (outside). Send this, a notarized letter (last name must be different)
stating you are the safe’s owner, and a check or money order for $8.00 (U.S. funds) to: XXXXX XXXXX Dept. 200, 882 Linden
Avenue, Rochester, NYNNN-NN-NNNNUSA. If using a credit card (Visa/Mastercard only), call 1-800-828-1438. ADVISABLE TO TELEPHONE THEM FIRST TO VERIFY THAT THEY WILL STILL CARRY OUT THIS SERVICE......Please understand that this is just about the only legal way that we may help you and the quickest....very much trust this should help you to resolve your problem - kind regards XXXXX XXXXX

Experience: Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma