Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

Is there any product I can place on the corners of the

Is there any product I can place on the corners of the rounded sheetrock and base boards to prevent scratches, dark marks from electrical cords and foot traffic? I am tired of painting them every 3 months.

Hi James....... what you can try and do is put a latex verathane varnish over the base trim...........if you use an eggshell finish paint on the walls instead of a flat it will clean with a wet sponge usually or just a tiny amount of Windex on the cloth........you can always wrap you cord with a foam pipe insulation if it constantly hits it .....let me know

Thanks

eddie

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thanks. Will do it.

Thank you for the positive rating............ I hope you were able to make an informed decision or better yet your problem was resolved..........if you need anything else home improvement wise....... construction…….decorating...... or any kind of repairs etc....... please look for me ......it has been a pleasure

Customer/p>