Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have a" flowering" Magnolia tree. Prior to this year it

I have a " white flowering " Magnolia tree. Prior to this year it has been growing well giving me beautiful white blooms in the summer. this year the leaves are early changing from green to yellow and drop off. I love this tree what can I do to save it?

Hello, and welcome to Justanswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Test your soil using a soil test kit purchased from a nursery or garden center. Leaf discoloration can sometimes be caused by nutrient deficiencies or chemical imbalances in the soil. Iron deficiency is a common cause of yellowing leaves in magnolias. If your soil has a high pH level, which makes iron less available, reduce the soil alkalinity using peat moss or another organic fertilizer.

Please note that we here at JustAnswer are on an honor system. I am only compensated for my time in the event I receive a 3-5 star rating at the top. I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating from you this evening. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
OK I'll try testing the soil

I noticed your question was still open so I wanted to follow up with you to see how it going?