Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

Why is my plant getting holes in the leaves? Chile tepin

Why is my plant getting holes in the leaves? Chile tepin plant. My brother from New Mexico gave it to me. A couple weeks after brining it to Phoenix it developed those holes.

Hi.......most likely you have aphids eating at it ........what you can do is make a hot pepper spray and apply it to the tops and undersides of the leaves and see if it stops........tepin is my favorite pepper BTW

Thanks

eddie

Thank you for the positive rating............ I hope you were able to make an informed decision or better yet your problem was resolved..........if you need anything else home improvement wise....... construction…….decorating...... or any kind of repairs etc....... please look for me ......it has been a pleasure

Customer/p>