Daniel Arce
Daniel Arce,
Experience:  Contractor at Dan's Construction
97694477

How would I cut the little tiles on Mahattan Blend

How would I cut the little tiles on Mahattan Blend Backsplash? We have a place where we need to actually cut one of these little squares in 1/2 and wondering if that is even possible? would they just shatter if you tried to use a tile saw (which I dont have)? what options can you think of to cut these thanks.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I have 15 years experience in construction. These mosaics can be a pain when it comes to letting the last bit in. Yes this can be cut. There are some home improvement stores that will do it but you should call and ask first. Another option is to look up a tile contractor and ask if you could take the sheet to them to have it cut. Many are accommodating and will do it for you. You will need to make sure that you have the tile marked for the cut. When you speak to them make sure that you mention that this is a glass tile. Some tile saws are not set up to cut glass. I would check first with the home improvement stores. I hope this helps. Please feel free to ask additional questions and leave a review. Thank you.