canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Handyman
Experience:  i have extensive experience in the home improvement industry. my current job is at lowes home improvement.
64367226

Whats the average cost for a gut job and a cheap tile

Whats the average cost for a gut job and a cheap tile remodel of a bathroom?The bathroom is approx 8x6 with wall to wall tile with standard ceiling height, actually tile ceiling. Id like to have the tub reglazed, The wall to wall tile gutted out and redone with only tile(cheapest) around the tub area alone.I'd like to sell but the bathroom is an eyesore and really out dated compared to the rest of the house

Hi, I'm Mike and I have 20+ years of experience in the home improvement field. I'll be glad to assist you today.

You could likely get the tile around the tub done for about $1200 for labor and materials. The glazing of the tub would be about $300.

You would have to do your own demolition though. The demo would cost another $300 or so.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK. Sounds good. Thank you

You are very welcome