NCCPrime
NCCPrime,
Experience:  President at NCC Prime Construction Inc.
89387220

I have a Liftmaster - Came bx243c or r gate opener w/ a

Customer Question

I have a Liftmaster - Came bx243c or r gate opener w/ a liftmaster remote. I have a new truck & can't get the inhome to pick up the code. I did get the garage opener to work finaly by unpluging it for 2 minutes. Do I need to cut the power to gate to get the remote to pick it up. I have tryed about 20 times w/ no luck. Help !! Thanks Craig
JA: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: No I wasnt sure I would loose the programing.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: whats the answer ? Unplug ? How long ?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to the service. Please allow me a few moments to better assist you.

Expert:  NCCPrime replied 2 months ago.

Please check whether the remote lock is not turned on. Check on the wall button and if the green light is flashing then the remote lock is on and you have to turn it off. Simply hold it down for a few seconds.

Expert:  NCCPrime replied 2 months ago.

Let me know how you did. Thanks and good luck. Also, I would appreciate your feed back by rating my service and accepting my answer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Your answer was not even close to being right. I don't have a wall button let alone a green light for it . I will ask for a refund & tell everyone I know If this is all a ripoff.. if you can't do any better than this. I am a license contractor & I expect more than this Craig Wuertz
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 2 months ago.

there is no charge if you are not satisfied. That was just a deposit. I will opt out so this way I give the opportunity to other experts to assist you. Thanks and good luck