NCCPrime
NCCPrime,
Experience:  President at NCC Prime Construction Inc.
89387220

Its a garage door opener, since uesterday, yes if I can, i

Customer Question

Its a garage door opener
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: since uesterday
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes if I can
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i get nothing no response from the opener at all ITs a garage opener not a small engine
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 4 months ago.

hello and welcome to the service. Please provide me with the make and model of your opener. Also, let me know if you already tried some steps. Thanks.

Expert:  NCCPrime replied 4 months ago.

hello and welcome to the service. First thing to blame in this case is the fan. This normally located near the compressor at the bottom rear of the refrigerator. Inspect fan for any debris or for any abstraction that might prevent fan for working freely. Please remember to disconnect the power and remove the rear panel. Let me know how you did and if that didnt help we can try additional steps. Good luck

Expert:  NCCPrime replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to the service. Yes you can. Try calling this number and I am sure they can help you(###) ###-#### If you cant order the part from there let me know and we can try some place else. Please do not forget to rate my service and accept my answer. That would be appreciated. Good luck

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It is a model 3850 elite series chamberlain with constant chargeThere is no power to the unit it seems like anyway
Steps I tookI took off the wall controller and jumped the wires..... Nothing
Tested the battery ... Volt meter reads 12 volts
Checked the outlet where the unit plugs in .... Working properly
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 4 months ago.

hello again and I am sorry for taking longer. Also, I just realized that I sent you some steps to follow by accident that they were for a different customer. Please disregard that. Lets focus on your issue.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok so like I said model 3850 chamberlain elite series. Not getting any response and I provided the steps I already did Eating in your response
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 4 months ago.

Just so I am clear, you try to open the garage door and there is no response either while trying manually or while using the remote control? In the meantime there is power. Am i correct?