Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

I have a central air system and the last couple of rains one

Hi - I have a central air system and the last couple of rains one of my vents leaks water. I'm just trying to think about how to trouble shoot this duct system buried in the walls. Thanks, Matt

Hi ...........because it is raining it might not have anything to do with the HVAC...........finding a leak is a process of elimination and if you don't have a duct that runs inside and outside or a breech in the siding where a duct is also located then you might want to consider eliminating that

Thank you for the positive rating............ I hope you were able to make an informed decision..........if you need anything else home improvement wise....... construction…….decorating...... or any kind of repairs etc....... please look for me ......it has been a pleasure and Happy New Year to you

Customer/p>