Susan Latta
Susan Latta, General Contractor
Experience:  Licensed Contractor and Certified Kitchen and Bath Designer
68915091

We need help. My husband and I are in our 70,s and running

Customer Question

We need help. My husband and I are in our 70,s and running out of money for electrical and plumbing issues. Please help.
JA: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?
Customer: I have no idea. The house was built in 1968. The previous owner was a handyman but since he is now dead I do not know to turn to for help.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No we are in our 70's. My son lives with us and can do something's but he is limited in what he can do.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yes, we spent almost $9000.00 on replacing the HVAC, hot water heater and dishwasher and we are running out of money.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Rick replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. What is your question?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Are you a licensed electrician? What will it cost me for you to come and check my house?
Expert:  Rick replied 4 months ago.

Just Answer does not provide onsite service. We just answer questions.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
no I don't want you to call me. Just forget me asking, too expensive.
Expert:  Susan Latta replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am very sorry to hear of your situation, but I think there are opportunities for you that might help assist you. I understand your first question to be, that you need ideas on obtaining financial assistance because you are running out of money and you have projects to finish. Is this correct? I can give you several ideas....are you still interested in working with us?