Nathan, General Contractor
Experience:  Experienced contractor, new builds, renovations.
59725966

I actually dont have electronic, but rotary combination. My

Customer Question

I actually dont have electronic, but rotary combination.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: My neice gave me a safe thinking that just the key would open it and it doesnt. The safe is sentry and #s are 80310. Al750887
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just got safe. The comb was left on last # . No one remembers #
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have used key thinking it would open but it does not
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Unfortunately this is not something you can simply get a code for online, for obvious security reasons, otherwise anyone could break into your home or steal your safe and then just retrieve the code to open it, rendering the safe useless.

What you'll need to do is fill out a form, have it notarized (to prove ownership) then send it in (along with a check) to Sentry. They'll mail you back the original keys if applicable and/or the override code.

You can get the form here: https://replacements.masterlock.com/media/resources/notary-form.pdf

There are instructions on it for sending the info in by mail, or you can pay the fee online and fax/email the form after it is notarized.

I'm sorry there is not a quicker resolution possible, this process is in place to ensure security, so that not just anyone could get a code or key to your safe.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,