SlTl
SlTl, General Contractor
Experience:  Licensed Contractor and Kitchen and Bath Designer
68915091

We have a question on hunter blind repair? can u help?

Customer Question

we have a question on hunter douglas blind repair ? can u help ?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: remote conrtol and wall controls not working
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: nothing additional. we have changed the battery but still not working
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  SlTl replied 9 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** Contractor and Kitchen and Bath Designer. Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting you with your question.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Need a local person to repair our hunter Douglas blinds .
Expert:  SlTl replied 9 days ago.

Hi, I saw how long ago you had asked a question and I thought I would offer what I know about getting the issue resolved. I understand that this may not be the answer you're looking for, but it appears that none of our experts do or your question would be answered by now. I didn't want to leave you hanging with this issue. I would highly suggest calling your Hunter Douglas representative or the place they were purchased from. Have them come out and look first hand to resolve the issue. However, if you don't know who that is, find Hunter Douglas in the phone book, and give them a call. If that doesn't work, I would call the corporate offices in the U.S. 1-***-***-**** and ask to speak to technical support, or you can contact them by email here: https://www.hunterdouglas.com/contact-us

My apologies for your wait. If you feel so inclined to offer a rating for the information I have provided, please do. Please do not rate me according to your wait time, but according to the information I have provided. Thank you!