Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a small sentry safe I bought at Sams several years

Customer Question

I have a small sentry safe I bought at Sams several years ago and I canot open it.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Its about 5 years old I can't move it to get the make and model but its a little smaller then a room refrigerator
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I changed the batteries, and made saure the connections were tight on the battery pack this has happened before but now the lights won't even go on.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I would like my money back please the $24.00 you took from my account for not answering a question about YOUR product. I have a safe that I will now have to have a professional look at and I will probably have to pay a lot, I will let everyone I know that your company is not user friendly.
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We would really need to know the model number to advise further on how to proceed;

However if the lights are not coming on then there is a problem with the electronic lock.

When was the safe last successfully opened?

When did you last see the lights working on it?