Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have a Dometic MyFridge model #MF-6W; serial #09000015

Customer Question

JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: I have a Dometic MyFridge model #MF-6W; serial #09000015 wine cooler. Yesterday my power was out for a couple of hours and when it came back on the unit was flashing and making a clicking noise. I unplugged it and left it unplugged for a few minutes, but every time I turned it back on, it continued doing the same thing. Is there a reset button or what do you think?
JA: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: It starts making the noise at the same time the light and temperature light flashes off and on. The temperature keeps rising.
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: I'm sorry, it's not a car or rv. It's a table top wine cooler.
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I accidently clicked on the wrong tab. I have powered it off and on and then unplugged it. I have unplugged it again for the day while I was out and haven't plugged it back in.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, this is about it.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. What is the make and model of your unit? Also you said its beeping does it seem to have any power at all? Lights anything? If it does the problem could be with the thermistor and if it doesn't then more than likely the problem is with your control board.