Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

I have 2 garage door openers model number 41A4315-7D. The

Customer Question

I have 2 garage door openers model number 41A4315-7D. The previous owner left 2 new LiftMaster 893MAX remote control. We can not seem to get them to work with the openers.
Are they the correct remotes?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Eddie replied 1 month ago.

Hi Vince .......you gave me a part number and I cross referenced and came up with the model number which is Craftsman 139.53879,...............if you need to get new remotes at Sears Direct and the part number is ***** would also work

as far as the ones you have there it tells me they are not compatible ............but we are going to make sure by erasing

the transmitters then a hard reset and then and re program

ERASE THE TRANSMITTERS: hold down the learn button for 6 or 7 seconds….If you have a MY-Q device …immediately press and hold the LEARN button again until the learn LED goes out. All codes are now erased.

HARD RESET: unplug the opener what should be for a good minute......in the meantime remove the batteries from the transmitters including the key less.....and if you have a battery back-up.....plug back in the opener and replace the batteries which should be fresh

Do you know how to re program the transmitters? Hold them with-in 12 inches of the opener when you do

Please let me know how it goes

Thanks

eddie