SlTl
SlTl, General Contractor
Experience:  Licensed Contractor and Kitchen and Bath Designer
68915091

I don't have heavy equipment. I have a wagner heat tool that

Customer Question

I don't have heavy equipment. I have a wagner heat tool that I purchased several months and would like to know where to send it for repair. It just stopped working. I have used it about 15 times/ Thanks
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: Thanks send the address/
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  SlTl replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is***** Contractor and Kitchen and Bath Designer. Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting you with your question.

Expert:  SlTl replied 1 month ago.

I would call the Wagner Company to find out what to do when you have a tool needing repaired. Here's their info:

Wagner Customer Service.
Monday-Saturday.
8:00 am–4:30 pm CST.
***-***-**** or 1-***-***-****.

I noticed on their website, they say, "Find an Authorized Service Center Near You," which could mean that they want all repairs to go to these places instead. Scroll down a bit on this page and you'll see a bright yellow button with "Find a Service Center": http://www.wagnerspraytech.com/support/

Let me know if you have more questions.