SlTl, General Contractor
Experience:  Licensed Contractor and Kitchen and Bath Designer

I have a Craftmade OV70AG ceiling fan, which was installed

Customer Question

I have a Craftmade OV70AG ceiling fan, which was installed in my newly-constructed home. Somehow, we have lost the remote control, and if there was a wall control, that is lost, too. Can I order replacements?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I purchased the fan a year ago, but it was just installed and we discovered we don't have all the pieces.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No, I have an electrician
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  SlTl replied 13 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** Contractor and Kitchen and Bath Designer. Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting you with your question.

Expert:  SlTl replied 13 days ago.

Do you think the remote and wall control were in the box at one time and were removed from the box after it was purchased? Because usually they are wrapped and secured within the inner layer of the box.

You can either :

1. go back to where it was purchasd and tell them these items were never in the box when you purchased it and see if they will provide Craftmade replacement parts, or

2. Call the Craftmade company,(###) ###-#### and tell them the items were lost. You should be able to order new parts from here. Here is their website too:

If you have additional questions regarding this subject, please feel free to ask. Thank you for using Just Answer as your handy, go-to information resource!

If you feel I have addressed your concerns, please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; this is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating, will not end our conversation, should you have additional questions surrounding this topic. Simply click on “Reply” to write back and I am happy to continue with no additional charges.