Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

I have a Liftmaster garage door opener; the remote is Model

Customer Question

I have a Liftmaster garage door opener; the remote is Model 375LM. Yesterday, I had to open it from inside the garage. After that the remotes wouldn't work. What did I do and how can I fix it? Thanks.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Eddie replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** can help you with your difficulties......sometimes it may be one of a hundred things but together with your patience we can work toward a goal to get this issue resolved.

do you feel that you are capable of making simple adjustments and more than mechanical in making some harder ones if necessary?

If by some reason a resolution to the problem just isn't possible, I will do my best to supply you with any remaining options, from what other resources I can find.

Please, since we take pride in our good reputations, and you might feel the need to choose a bad service rating, I ask that you stop and consider replying back to me with any of your concerns.

It seems as if you activated the lock out button which would not allow your remotes to work if you went on vacation......if you hold that button in for a few seconds it should revert back

Thanks

eddie

Expert:  Eddie replied 2 months ago.

please let me know

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks. I just figured that out myself. The opener works fines, but I fixed it before you gave your answer so I don't think I should pay the fee.
Expert:  Eddie replied 2 months ago.

you came here seeking an answer to your problem and I provided you with one .......so let your conscience be your guide