Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

My Chamberlain garage door opener is not closing with the

Customer Question

Hi! My Chamberlain garage door opener is not closing with the car inside. Sometimes, after it closes when the car is outside, the door opens back up again
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Eddie replied 6 months ago.

Hi Darrin................there are safety sensors on the garage door rails toward the bottom and what it seems to me is that you are not clearing the beam that they use .........................did you get a new vehicle?........maybe there is something on it that blocks the sensors?...........maybe it isnt even the car at all and they just have to be aligned...........there are LED lights and they have to be steady on ...............if not the door will reverse

Thanks

eddie

Expert:  Eddie replied 6 months ago.

I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and of sound value and would consider a positive rating so I may receive credit for my help. I'm very passionate and proud of my work here and the positive ratings given by clients like you!

Thanks

eddie