Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto

I lost my Keystone Heddolf t-832h 2-btn remote 311mhz for my

Customer Question

I lost my Keystone Heddolf t-832h 2-btn remote 311mhz for my garage.
I'd like to know if I can find a cheaper alternative opener that is compatible.
Thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

I am not sure what price range you are looking at but is this what you are looking for. I know this is not an alternative but I wanted to make sure we were on the same page.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
That's the one. But I can't access this price because it's a dealer price and for some reason I'm not able to sign up.
So if there's an alternative at this price or even cheaper. I appreciate your help.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

What I am wondering is if you have to be a dealer in order to buy it or if you call the 1-800- number at the top if they can sell it to you over the phone. I am now looking where else it may be sold though.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok thanks. So we can't get another brand ? It has to be this one. Another 311MHz maybe?
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

I have tried finding ones that are universal for yours and I was able to pull up some different ones but it wouldn't guarantee they were compatible so I didn't want to send you the wrong link and have you waster your time. The remote says the list price is 42 dollars so I am assuming it may be cheaper. I would certainly give them a call and if they cant sell to you then maybe they can recommend another one.

I hope you find this information helpful. If you do please rate with the 5 stars at the top and rating does not mean that you can not follow up with me at any point you deem necessary.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

I was just following up with you to see if you were still needing any assistance with this issue. If I was able to help you or you found my information helpful please do rate with 5 stars so I can have this matter closed for you. Thank you for choosing just answer.