Martin, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  Design, construct, fix and grow stuff around and in the home.

I need a new remote control for a bed purchased in 2006 the

Customer Question

I need a new remote control for a bed purchased in 2006 the number on the back is: FCC ID KSMbR20543-45T. EC: 200 104237 RAVEN
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I already have written the year I bought it and the model #s ... I don't have any other information. There may be a number missing after ID and another 200. I can't tell as there seems to be something scratched off... it may be a space only
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It just stopped working yesterday for the first time. I thought it was the battery, but a new one was no different. The red light does go on but no longer raises or lowers bed.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It is actually my son's bed... he had a queen and gave me one of the beds
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Martin replied 1 month ago.

Hi. I suspect Raven Industries to be only the maker or the radio remote. Ultramatic is the company that would make support for it. (probably a Genius model)

It does not mean that the problem is with the remote. It can be with the receiver or the motor.

There was a seller on ebay but it is out of stock.

Expert:  Martin replied 1 month ago.

It seem that those bed have different type of remote depending of the year they were made. Some remote is no longer made but a conversion kit is available so that could take care of the whole problem being with the emitter or the receiver:

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I thought I was asking Ultramatic the question.. I thought they were asking for my cc # to pay for the remote. Please reverse the charge on my cc. thank youI have been waiting for your return call but it has not come ...
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I need you to reverse the charge for the advice as I mentioned.... I THOUGHT I WAS TALKING WITH ULTRAMATIC.. thank you