Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP

I am looking for someone to give me a cost estimate for

Customer Question

I am looking for someone to give me a cost estimate for building a 3600 sq ft house in the los angeles area. I have architectural drawings. I am looking for a total approximate cost including everything. I want to see it broken down right from excavation, to foundation, to framing, insulation and drywall, floor systems, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roofing, etc. Is there someone who could do that for me? Thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Alex_Esquire replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question or are you looking for online sources to find a local building company / general contractor?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am looking for just anwer to connect me w a contractor at your co who is familiar w costing out new vonstruction. Thx.

Thank you for your follow up.

We are not permitted to make any direct referrals to contractors, but I a can provide you with some online sources to find a licensed contractors in your area.

Would that work for you?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No. I thought u had builder online. Thanks anyway.