Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

This morning my opener just "clicked", no lights, won't

Customer Question

This morning my opener just "clicked " , no lights , won't activate (?) almost sounds like a solenoid clicking , is there a reset ? the fact the lights don;t work either -----fuse ?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Hello Gary and welcome to Just Answer my name i Travis and I will be the one who tries to assist you today. When it comes to garage doors there are some trouble shooting tips that can be most helpful when it comes to your door opener not working. I am going to shoot you the link that way I am sure not to miss any of the important information you will need to check out.

http://customoverheaddoors.net/reasons-your-garage-door-wont-work/

If you find this information helpful please do rate with the 5 stars at the top and if you are still experiencing this problem after you try these trouble shooting tips please do follow up with me here on this thread. Thank you .

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Nothing on the link helps , or even mentions a motor that doesn't activate / no lights / etc. Contacting Mfg. thanks anyway.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Alright Gary I do apologize I will have this question closed out for you. Sorry I couldn't have been of more help. I hope they get it fixed quickly for you and you enjoy the rest of your day.