Here are the steps to opening it:
1. if you have the key(s), of course, try just opening it with the safe's key(s). This is a possible quick way into the safe.
2. if no keys, then first
- turn the dial CLOCKWISE three times. Stop on 0 (zero).
- then, turn the dial to the right, passing your first combo number FOUR TIMES, then stopping on that number.
- then turn the dial to the left, passing your second combo number TWO TIMES, then stopping on that second number.
- then turn the dial to the right, passing your third combo number ONE TIME, then stopping after that on the third number.
- then turn the dial to the left, directly to your fourth combo number without skipping past it at all, and stop on your fourth combo number.
- insert the key into the lock, turn the key to the right to unlock the fireproof safe.
If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!
If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.