Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

New opener with keyless entry pad installed 5 days ago.

Customer Question

New opener with keyless entry pad installed 5 days ago. Yesterday we experienced a problem closing the door via the keyless pad after opening the door easily using the code. The light on the entry pad was blinking. We pressed the remote and the door responded immediately. Help?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Eddie replied 3 months ago.

Hi ..........if it responded I don't know what you are asking ..............it did or didn't close?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It opened but did not close via the keyless entry pad. We used our car remote to close it
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The numerical keyless entry pad is set for two doors.
Expert:  Eddie replied 3 months ago.

okay Donna you think you want to try this now?

ERASE THE TRANSMITTERS: hold down the learn button for 6 or 7 seconds

HARD RESET: unplug the opener what should be for a good minute......in the meantime remove the batteries from the transmitters including the key less.....and if you have a battery back-up.....plug back in the opener and replace the batteries which should be fresh

Do you know how to re program the transmitters? Hold them with-in 16 inches of the opener when you do

Please let me know how it goes

Thanks

eddie

Expert:  Eddie replied 3 months ago.

I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and of sound value and would consider a positive rating so I may receive credit for my help. I'm very proud of the work I do here and the positive ratings given by clients like you!

Thanks

Eddie