Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft

I have a liftmaster professional formula one. 1. the learn

Customer Question

i have a liftmaster professional formula one.
1. the learn button is purple.
2. my keypad entry doesnt work any longer. i was away for a month, so no idea why.
3. i went on line and all of the videos for reprogramming shoe a keypad with an enter button. my key pad has no enter button.
so how do i proceed ?
thks in advance.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Eddie replied 2 months ago.

Hi Eric ................I assume you changed the battery .......what we can do is a hard reset and then try and re-program

ERASE THE TRANSMITTERS: hold down the learn button for 6 or 7 seconds

HARD RESET: unplug the opener what should be for a good the meantime remove the batteries from the transmitters including the key less.....and if you have a battery back-up.....plug back in the opener and replace the batteries which should be fresh

Do you know how to re program the transmitters? Hold them with-in 16 inches of the opener when you do

Please let me know how it goes

Expert:  Eddie replied 2 months ago.

I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and of sound value and would consider a positive rating so I may receive credit for my help. I'm very passionate of my work here and the 5 star ratings given by clients like you!