Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP

I have a condo with textured walls and ceilings. At least

Customer Question

I have a condo with textured walls and ceilings. At least half the walls and ceilings are solid 10" concrete. What is the best and cheapest technique(s) to "smooth" the walls and ceilings. Please be detailed and include estimate of cost range-the condo is 1100 square feet.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Eddie replied 2 months ago.

Hi John........I am going to need more it stucco?..........gyp texture?...........plaster? there anyway you can upload a few photos?

How to send a photo or file instructions

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i can -i am traveling now but will be back on wednesday and will upload as soon as i get home. I am not sure what it is (stucco? Gyp texture? Plaster etc? ) how can i tell i wonder? At least 1/2 the walls and ceilings are solid concrete. The rest have a drywall component.
Expert:  Eddie replied 2 months ago.

I can probably ascertain what it is when you have the time to send the to you then John