Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired contractor, 51 years experience

Can you phone my son. He is stuck in the hot sun in Ca with

Customer Question

Can you phone my son. He is stuck in the hot sun in Weed Ca with a stuck emergency break. He rented a 2015 Solera Forest River Motorhome yesterday. No internet but he has his IPhone. Chris (###) ###-####If you phone him I will pay the fee. Judy Tower***@******.***
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Phil replied 2 months ago.

Ask him the name of the place he rented the RV from, it will be on his rental documents along with a phone number...if you can get that he can call the rental outfit, they should take care of him... keep me posted and give me that data as well so that I can stay with you on this to the end.

Expert:  Phil replied 2 months ago.

I called and talked to your son, Chris, he has AAA, and will call them, that should resolve the issue entirely. The RV rental companies road service was having trouble finding a mechanic in Weed to come out... AAA should handle it. Keep me posted as needed.

It is time now to locate the 'finish and rate' link and click on it, in exchange I will stay with you on this as needed.