Papatrexas
Papatrexas, General Contractor
Experience:  I am licensed general & Electrical contractor for more then 35 years with 40 years experience in the construction industry.
76133288

Can I pour concrete down a, I have a patio wall in the

Customer Question

Can I pour concrete down a
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I have a patio wall in the corner of my house that is sloping down and has a crack along the corner. Can I pour concrete down in the crack and then building the slope up to drain away from the house. There is an overhand over the corner . . .
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: I am new to the house--just this season. I don't know when it started. The basement does not seem to be getting wet when it rains, but I know this is a problem waiting for an opportunity. Gutters run all along the perimeters of the house, but I really want to try solving that problem without tearing out the patio, if I can.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I would like to do the work myself . . .
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Do you think filling in the gap and prepping the existing concrete with bonding agent or muriatic acid to add concrete to slope that corner is worth a shot?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Papatrexas replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is and I will be happy to assist you.

Yes you can fill the crack for aesthetics but when you say to build up the slope can you be more specific or can you get me a picture of the aria so I can be more accurate in my answer please...... thanks

Sorry I dint see your last paragraph yes you are right it is worth a shot doing that.

Don't forget to rate the only way I get paid.... Thanks