Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

Iam trying to get a normal remote and a key pad remote on

Customer Question

Iam trying to get a normal remote and a key pad remote on the same code and seem unable to get this to happen. One or the other will work but not both. I have tried simultaneous attempts ,still only one works. It is a diffrent remote that works each time, what am I doing wrong?
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Eddie replied 11 months ago.

Hi Eric............we can try this to start off with then get more creative if need be

ERASE THE TRANSMITTERS: hold down the learn button for 6 or 7 seconds

HARD RESET: unplug the opener what should be for a good minute......in the meantime remove the batteries from the transmitters including the key less.....and if you have a battery back-up.....plug back in the opener and replace the batteries which should be fresh

Do you have a manual? and do you know how to re program the transmitters? Hold them with-in 16 inches of the opener when you do

Please let me know the answers to the questions and how it goes

Thanks

eddie