Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

Quiet side air unit is leaking water inside on floor. What

Customer Question

Quiet side air unit is leaking water inside on floor . What is problem? Is there a filter on them?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Rick replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

This is usually an indication that the condensate drain is plugged. If you want help clearing it I need the model number of your unit.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok I would have to find that .
Expert:  Rick replied 5 months ago.

Let me know when you do.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Where will I find that?
Expert:  Rick replied 5 months ago.

I'm going to open this up to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.

Expert:  Phil replied 5 months ago.

Hello, if you can use the paper clip icon at the right end of your tool bar, or the attach files link to the left of your send button some of them taken from 10 feet away so that I can put the pictures into perspective, I can probably show you how to correct the leak situation

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok I'm on an iPad and I'm not good at these computer things so do we have a different option?
Expert:  Phil replied 5 months ago.

You can post the photo's to a 'drop box' or 'flickr.com' then post the URL address to their location here

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
What photos do you want?
Expert:  Phil replied 5 months ago.

Photo of the unit from 10 feet away, then photo of the unit up close where the leak is coming from