Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

I just bought a 2015 F 350 Truck Ford. My lift Master 1/2 HP

Customer Question

I just bought a 2015 F 350 Truck Ford. My lift Master 1/2 HP won't program with the opener on the visor like all my others have and will not accept or load the appropriate activeation codes, so I bought a Chamberlain Universal garage door remote at Home Depot to see if it would connect. Followed all directions to program opener yet still no success. The model number for what I'm trying now is: KLIK3U, or KLIK3U-BL, or KLIK3U-PK and I don't know which it actually.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Eddie replied 9 months ago.

Hi Tammy .......we can give it a shot ............I would like to try the HomeLink first when we can ...............have you had any power outages?............what else may have changed the dynamics of the opener? .........any work or wiring done to it?

Thanks

eddie

Expert:  Eddie replied 9 months ago.

I don't know if you tried this method ............on the HomeLink press the 2 end buttons........then you'll have 30 seconds to go up the ladder and press the square learn button on the opener...........then back into the truck and press and hold the button you want to operate the door until the lights flash very fast

Expert:  Eddie replied 9 months ago.

I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and of sound value and would consider a positive rating so I may receive credit for my help. I'm very passionate and proud of my work here and the positive ratings given by clients like you!

Thanks

eddie