Experience:  dasdasd

Where does a contractor get certified contracting work(Home

Customer Question

Where does a contractor get certified for medicaid contracting work(Home modifications-grab bars, shower and bathroom renovations, etc...?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  HIC-Expert replied 3 months ago.
There used to be a HIC certification that Cslb required for A short prior of time however T is no longer required. Are you a contractor if so what are your lcenced for? I am a general and when I started getting requests for that sort of thing I went on line and read up on all the required . Im not Ware of a certification
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please re post this question for someone else. You were better off simply not taking the question with such a response. Thanks.
This is a web page that should have the information you need. Without more information I presumed you were speaking of a contractors licence certification. Not a poor answer a appropriate answer to an Unspecific question.I realize now that you you mean that you needed a a certification specifically from Medicaid. My question to you would be if you knew where you needed a certification from what is the basis of your question. . This answer not help you feel free to seek further assistance, you are allowed to get more than one response .
Due to the nature of your question being relatively specific I would think that you're looking for more of a person to contact or some direct connection this someone in the occupation of or in the near vicinity of employment with some contacts that they could give to you that would shortcut you or get you right where you want to be. I do not happen to have that relationship with someone who works for the government health insurance . Nobody knows everything Atherly don't claim to but I am be able to figure things out if I don't already know I m certainly willing to help
Anyone I can . I do so questions or provide whatever the question or answer his pictureo solve questions or provide whatever the que or answer isdo through based on the principle . Operating on and on faith in my ability to discover uncover what it is that you're looking for or needing to help you continue to have other
Apologize for the inconvenience to you and I did not mean to offend you I did opt out even before I corresponded with you these later time so I hope them was able to help you more specifically my new short based on the fact that I know that the California State license Board have in the past record eight certification for things
Thank you for calling just answer
Did repost this question I opted out another expert will be helping you I'm not sure exactly when but customer service will take care of it you should be alright thank you for your time