Rick, General Contractor
Experience:  Licensed construction supervisor with 35+ yrs. experience.

I trimmed the bottom part /molding flat faced molding no

I trimmed the bottom part /molding flat faced molding no curves or anything in it , using a router and a straight cut router bit to fit a new taller refrigerator
And I encountered two problems one I think unused the wrong big and I'm guessing the right bit might be the flush trim bit?
Two due to the router guide I was not able to cut using router the entire width of cabinets due to guide hitting walls on left and right side of cabinets
Is there anyway I can cut the far side parts of the cabinet using router or do I have to at that point make as straight a cut as possible using a saw all or jigsaw and then a plainer to smoothen out cut make it straight I precise and seem less
Any advice and info greatly appreciated I'm a novice but very mechanically inclined good with my hands just vey rusty VERY rusty

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

You can only go so far with a router no matter what you do. To make a cut up against a wall your only option is a hand saw. Any power tool will have a guard of some type that will keep you from getting right up to the wall.

There are power multi tools that will make a cut up against a wall but you'll have more control with a hand saw.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
what would you suggest in terms of the finish work to make it as straight as possible after reaching end point that I can cut using router ? I cut t with a saws all and hand saw due to hand saw not being the best fit was a little too big for space I was working in
After cutting it as straight as possible what would you suggest if I needed to make it straighter ? Plainer ?

You have to make a straight cut. Any power tool will have the same problem with the guard or base preventing you from getting tight to the wall. I wouldn't recommend a sawzall unless you are very skilled in using one. I've used sawzalls for over 40 years and I wouldn't use one for this purpose. If the hand saw you have is too big then buy a smaller one. There are even handles made so you can use a sawzall blade attached to the handle. If you've already made the cut then a hardwood rasp is you best bet to get tight to the wall then you'll have to do some sanding of that edge to smooth it out.