Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

Carpet cleaning. How to DEEP clean a carper so the stains

Customer Question

Carpet cleaning. How to DEEP clean a carper so the stains do not come right back? I have a light colored carpet that gets pretty dirty. I get it cleaned and it looks good for a few weeks but then the stains come back. I don't think they are really new stains just the stains that are there working themselves back up from lower down in the carpet Besides replacing the carpet which I intend to do soon, what can I do to get it really deep down clean? Is there a strong pre-treatment I can use? What do you suggest? PS I do not want to hear "Replace the carpet" I already know that is an option.

Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you.

Have you tried spot cleaning before using the carpet cleaner? Where the spots are use whatever carpet cleaner you prefer to spray on to these spots. Take a good scrub brush and meticulously go over the spot to clean it well and then use the carpet cleaner. It is also recommended to not steam clean on very humid days because it takes longer to dry and easier for stains to resettle.

I do hope you have found this information helpful.