Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP

Kitchen Appliances, outlets and builder and construction

Customer Question

Kitchen Appliances, outlets and builder and construction warehouses Tucson Arizona: Can anyone recommend where you can get discounted builder and construction supplies for the kitchen such as refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, ovens, Outlets. for home improvements and remodeling and upgrading and construction?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Rick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

The prices at the big box stores are comparable to what I pay. You would have to make a large volume purchase (multiples stoves, ovens, etc) to get a better price.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What about discount outlets and builders remnants in Tucson Arizona. When I purchased items in the past the builders and contractors had items that were not used, or customer changing their and sometimes scratched items. Where are the discount outlets in Tucson Arizona as I am no longer in California. Are you a contractor in in Tucson Arizona?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What big box stars are you speaking of?
Expert:  Rick replied 3 months ago.

I don't know any scratch and dent outlets where you live. I'm in NH. I'm talking about Lowes and Home Depot.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I need an expert in Tucson Arizona. in home improvements, construction and appliance acquisition because each jurisdiction has specialty centers in their area. I know Arizona has some I need to know where and how.
Can you release so I can get a specialist in that area.
Expert:  Rick replied 3 months ago.

Ok, I'm going to open this up to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.